You can trust our compilation of Compound Sliding Miter Saw Reviews. Because we have worked very hard searching and analyzing 42740 reviews for Compound Sliding Miter Saw and giving them perfect rating. It was a tough task to list only ten top quality products for Compound Sliding Miter Saw where thousands are available online. I hope this guideline will help you to take a calculated decision for Best Compound Sliding Miter Saw.
|1||DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|4||BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|5||WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|6||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|7||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|8||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9||Check on Amazon|
|9||DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|10||Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw - MS6305-00||8.4||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Table for Best Compound Sliding Miter Saw
We’ve found 42740 unique reviews when we’re researching about this product. We have collected real users feedback on the Compound Sliding Miter Saw and our recommendations includes the perfect one of them here in this article.
Table Of Content:
- DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only, Cordless DCS361B
- DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Double Bevel, Laser Marker, Compact Slide System, 15-Amp...
- BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade...
- WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker...
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Adjustable Laser Guide, Double Bevel, Electronic Speed...
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 12-Inch DWS779
- Skil 10" Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw MS6305-00
1. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- Capacity to cup 3 5/8 in. nested crown and 3 1/2 in. base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
2. DEWALT DWS779 12″ Sliding Compound Miter Saw and DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
- Powerful 15 Amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence Design cuts up to 2×16 dimensional lumber at 90° and 2×12 at 45°
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8′ of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
3. Metabo HPT 12-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Motor) Powerful 15 amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Compact Slide System) Allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, eliminating the need for rear clearance.
- Includes) C12RSH2S miter saw, 12 inch 60T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vice Assembly, 17mm Box Wrench
- Large Sliding Fences) Raise fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2″ Crown molding vertically.
4. BOSCH Power Tools GCM12SD – 15 Amp 12 Inch Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
- Axial glide system: The patented glide system allows wider cross cuts and better alignment while also being compact; This saves you 12 inch of valuable work space; Bosch glide miter saw also offers unmatched smoothness of cut.
- Capacity: Expanded cutting capacity 14 inch horizontal capacity nominal 6 1/2 inch vertical capacity against the fence base 6 1/2 inch crown capacity against the fence 45 spring.
- Adjustable: The GCM12SD miter saw provides easy adjustments with a large easy to read uniform bevel and stainless steel miter scales with marked detentes and roof pitch angles; Bevel detents: 0, 33.
- Precision: Square lock quick release fences lock fence 90 degree to the table and requires no adjustment, 1 touch lock/unlock to slide fence for added support.
- Ease of use: Upfront bevel controls all metal bevel lock lever and range selector located upfront for quick and easy bevel settings without reaching behind the saw.
5. WEN MM1214T 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Powerful 15 Amp motor cuts boards up to 13-3/8 in. W and 3-1/2 in. thick
- Bevel and miter 45° in either direction (featuring 9 m stops)
- Onboard class II laser guide combines with the LED work light for maximum clarity and precision
- Features a 7-1/2 in. crown molding nested capacity and a 6-3/4 in. base board vertical capacity
- Includes a 12 in.
6. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Miter Saw Zero Rear Clearance Slide System Dual Bevel Laser Marker (C10FSHCT)
- INCLUDES: C10FSHCT miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Dust Bag, Vise Assembly, 13mm Box Wrench
- POWER: Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- BEVEL ANGLE: 0-48 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allows user to quickly and easily flip the saw blade, and leave the material in place.
- MITER ANGLE: 0-60° miter angle to the right and 0-55°miter angle to the left for ultra-flexibility
- COMPACT SLIDE SYSTEM: Simple and compact slide system allows the saw Head to slide along fixed rails, for zero rear clearance.
- LASER MARKER SYSTEM: Marker system increases cutting accuracy
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 40.7 lbs makes for easy transport to the jobsite
- LED LIGHT: Provides more visibility and a safer work environment in low light situations
- UPFRONT BEVEL LOCK: Ergonomic upfront bevel lock for quick and easy adjustments
7. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Sliding dual compound miter saw
- Motor: 12 amp motor for the toughest cutting jobs
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi power tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Includes: C10FSHS miter saw, 10″ 40T TCT Saw Blade, Pivoting Flip Fence, 10mm Box Wrench, Dust Bag
- Bevel: 0-45 degree bevel angle range, to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place.
- Adjustable laser marker: For precise cutting lines Easily adjustable to users preference
- Miter: 57 Degree miter angle to the right, for ultra flexibility With 45 Degree miter angle to the left.
- Electronic speed control: Keeps RPM’s Constant
- Electric brake: Unintended cuts are avoided
- White on black miter scale provide superior accuracy and visibility
8. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
9. DEWALT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Stainless steel miter detent plate of the 12-inch miter saw blade comes with 10 positive stops
- The mitre saw has a precise miter system and machined base fence support
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support Cam-lock miter handle with detent override delivers quick and accurate miter angles for DEWALT miter saw.
- Tall sliding fences support 6-3/4-inch base vertically
- Bevels 0 degree – 48degree left and right
- 2-inch x 14-inch dimensional lumber cross cut capacity at 90 degree and 2-inch x 10-inch dimensional lumber at 45 degree.
- Dual horizontal steel rails with innovative clamping mechanism and linear ball bearings for accuracy and durability.
- Efficient dust collection system captures over 75% of dust generated
- Oversized, high visibility bevel scale with positive stops.
10. Skil 10″ Dual Bevel Sliding Miter Saw – MS6305-00
- POWERFUL 15 AMP MOTOR – Delivers 4,800 RPM for quick, detailed cuts
- DUAL BEVEL – Perform cuts in four positive stop positions at 48° & 45° left, 0°, and 45° right
- LED SHADOW LINE – Provides high precision cuts with greater accuracy than lasers
- 2×12 CUTTING CAPACITY – Cross cuts lumber up to 2×12 at 90 degrees, and 2×8 lumber at 45 degrees.
- CUTS AT COMMON ANGLES – Cuts up to 50 degrees left and right with 11 positive stops at most used angles.
- First, our algorithms have collected information available about these products from various sources.
- We employed both AI and big data volume to collect and validate all the information.
- Then our intelligent AI ranked the products on their quality-to-price ratio through using the industry-standard criteria and let us pick the best Compound Sliding Miter Saw currently available on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens actually when you select a not-so-reputable manufacturing brand just because the product price seems cheap? Well, in that case, the chance of having a short-lasting item goes higher. That’s because those renowned manufacturing brands try to maintain their quality, while others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need a lots of features, but only useful ones. We look at those features that actually matter and thus choose the top Compound Sliding Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers may help you measure only the quality of a product in just a quantitative way. That’s why we try to find products having higher specifications, but of course with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of real customers using the Compound Sliding Miter Saw before you won’t misguide you, would they? Better ratings mean that better service were experienced by a lot of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like the ratings, customer reviews also give you the actual and on field information, only coming from the real-world consumers about the Compound Sliding Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting! You don’t just need a good Compound Sliding Miter Saw, you need a quality product that is not only trendy and but also growing in sales. It may serve you two objectives. First one, the growing number of actual buyers indicates that the product is really good. Secondly, the manufacturers may provide better product quality and also after-sales service as they are selling a lot.
- Value For The Money: They always say that you get what you pay for. Cheap items aren’t always good. But that doesn’t mean you have to splash tons of money on a fancy and underserving product. We try to understand the value for the money you may get from your Compound Sliding Miter Saw before you put them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability of a product go hand in hand. A sturdy and durable Compound Sliding Miter Saw will serve the consumer for months and sometimes years to come.
- Availability: Products may come and go, but new products always take the place of the old products. Maybe some new features were added, or some modifications were done. What’s the point of having a good Compound Sliding Miter Saw if it is not continued by the manufacturer? We try include products that are kept up-to-date and also sold by reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we also take negative ratings into consideration! When we choose the quality top rated Compound Sliding Miter Saw from the market, the products that have got many negative ratings are filtered and separated.
Noah is a tool expert and DIY enthusiast. He loves to make things with his tool. Doing household repairing and having a good time is a huge motivation for him.