Our team have studied on 40584 honest reviews available on the web for Drywall Screws For Metal Studs, chose the perfect ones and get prepared for Drywall Screws For Metal Studs Reviews to have an impact on your life. It was very tricky to shortlist the ideal Drywall Screws For Metal Studs from literally thousands of products available online. However, we’ve tried to confirm that you get only the Best Drywall Screws For Metal Studs from our recommendations. Check our unique listings-:
|1||ITW Brands 25316 50PK#50 Stud Dry Anchor||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||Metal Stud Drywall Screw 6x1-5/8" Drill Pnt||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|3||The Hillman Group 47115 8 x 3-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|4||The Hillman Group 39520 6 x 1-Inch Self Drilling Phillips Drywall Screw||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|5||10 inch Metal Stud Crimper Drywall Tools||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|6||The Hillman Group 47113 6 x 1-5/8-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|7||ViZZ 2inch Quality Drywall Screws - Qty 175 - #6 Sharp Point Self Tapping Black Steel for Drywall||9||Check on Amazon|
|8||U-Turn - 6 x 1-5/8 inch Self-Drilling Drywall Screws for Metal Studs (100 Pack)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|9||Qualihome #6 FINE Thread Drywall Screws with Phillips Drive #2 Bugle Head||8.4||Check on Amazon|
|10||TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE Drywall Anchor with Included Bolts for 1/4-20 Fastener Size; Holds 80 pounds Each in 1/2-in Drywall by TOGGLER (12 Pack)||8.4||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Table for Best Drywall Screws For Metal Studs
40584 number of honest user reviews were found online, which we have gone through to find the Drywall Screws For Metal Studs. Hopefully, our in-depth suggestions from this article will help you find your perfect product.
Table Of Content:
- ITW Brands 25316 50PK#50 Stud Dry Anchor
- Metal Stud Drywall Screw 6x1-5/8" Drill Pnt
- The Hillman Group 47115 8 x 3-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point,Black Phosphate...
- The Hillman Group 39520 6 x 1-Inch Self Drilling Phillips Drywall Screw, 100-Pack
- 10 inch Metal Stud Crimper Drywall Tools, Punch Lock Framing Fastening Crimping Hand Tool
- The Hillman Group 47113 6 x 1-5/8-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point
- ViZZ 2inch Quality Drywall Screws Qty 175 #6 Sharp Point Self Tapping Black Steel for Drywall, Wood and...
- U-Turn 6 x 1-5/8 inch Self-Drilling Drywall Screws for Metal Studs 100 Pack
- Qualihome #6 FINE Thread Drywall Screws with Phillips Drive #2 Bugle Head, 1 Pound, Black, Ideal Screw...
- TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE Drywall Anchor with Included Bolts for 1/4-20 Fastener Size; Holds 80 pounds Each in...
1. ITW Brands 25316 50PK#50 Stud Dry Anchor
- Highly durable
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan, Province Of China
- Model Number: 25316
- Item Package Dimension: 6.749999993115″ L x 3.99999999592″ W x 1.99999999796″ H
2. Metal Stud Drywall Screw 6×1-5/8″ Drill Pnt
- Patented ACR Drive System
- Drives with PSD2-2 bit included
- drives with Phillips or Square bit.
- Attach gypsum board drywall
- Drill Point
3. The Hillman Group 47115 8 x 3-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point
- 1 Square head required
- Fine threaded black phosphate screws
- For use with drywall in interior applications
- Notched screw tip for easy metal application
- Phosphate coated for improved paint and mud adhesion
4. The Hillman Group 39520 6 x 1-Inch Self Drilling Phillips Drywall Screw
- Country Of Origin: Taiwan, Province Of China
- Package length: 1.7″
- Package Width: 2.7″
- Package Height: 2.4″
5. 10 inch Metal Stud Crimper Drywall Tools
- Soft Touch, Non Slip Handle Insert. Unique single hand operation.
- Use the drywall tool for fastening metal studs together without screws or rivets.
- Extended 10 inch size allows the user extra leverage for easier operation.
- Squeeze handles together with one hand while holding stud in place.
- The drywall tool creates a rectangular crimp, bending over thicknesses of channel and stud at the same time to form a sturdy bond.
6. The Hillman Group 47113 6 x 1-5/8-Inch Self Drilling Drywall Screw Number 2 Self Drilling Point
- Used to fasten drywall to studs
- User-friendly and easily gripped and held
- Black phosphate steel
- Quantity per pack: 1LB
7. ViZZ 2inch Quality Drywall Screws – Qty 175 – #6 Sharp Point Self Tapping Black Steel for Drywall
- 175 Professional Grade Drywall Screws – 1 Lb
- Includes 1 Premium Non-Strip Phillips #2 Insert Bit for Optimal Performance
- Fine Thread Ideal For Both Wood and Metal Studs
- Small Renovation Project Size
- Resuable Container
8. U-Turn – 6 x 1-5/8 inch Self-Drilling Drywall Screws for Metal Studs (100 Pack)
- 6 x 1-5/8″ Self Tapping Drywall Screw
- 2 Drill Point – Allows you to easily drill through metal studs from .
- Bugle Head – Allows screw to firmly secure the drywall to the stud without tearing the paper.
- Zinc Plating – Provides better corrosion resistance than Black Oxide, keeping your paint rust free.
- RECOMMENDED DRILL SPEED – 2500 RPM.
9. Qualihome #6 FINE Thread Drywall Screws with Phillips Drive #2 Bugle Head
- Qualihome Fine thread drywall screws are used when installing gypsum board to light-gauge steel studs.
- Fine thread, Bugle Head, Sharp Point, Black-phosphate coated finish, #2 Phillips.
- Ideal For attaching drywall to 20-25 gauge metal studs and more.
- Recommended by Professional Contractors, builders and DIY homeowners.
- The bugle head allows for quick and easy countersinking.
10. TOGGLER SNAPTOGGLE Drywall Anchor with Included Bolts for 1/4-20 Fastener Size; Holds 80 pounds Each in 1/2-in Drywall by TOGGLER (12 Pack)
- HOLDS 2X MORE THAN WING TOGGLES – SNAPTOGGLES Holds up to 1,080 lbs in concrete block and up to 265 lbs in 1/2-in drywall (Industry standards recommend 1/4 of this ultimate load per anchor).
- REUSABLE – Metal channel will not fall behind wall – anchor is reusable and works in walls or ceilings 3/8-in to 3-5/8-in thick.
- Great for hanging flat screen TV’s, grab bars, handrails, cabinets and much more.
- SMALLEST DRILL HOLE – Requires a 1/2-in drill bit. (not included)
- Package contains 12 anchors and 12 bolts (Bolts are 2.5 inches) – Packaging may Vary
- First, our algorithms have collected information available about these products from various sources.
- We employed both AI and big data volume to collect and validate all the information.
- Then our intelligent AI ranked the products on their quality-to-price ratio through using the industry-standard criteria and let us pick the best Drywall Screws For Metal Studs currently available on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens actually when you select a not-so-reputable manufacturing brand just because the product price seems cheap? Well, in that case, the chance of having a short-lasting item goes higher. That’s because those renowned manufacturing brands try to maintain their quality, while others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need a lots of features, but only useful ones. We look at those features that actually matter and thus choose the top Drywall Screws For Metal Studs based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers may help you measure only the quality of a product in just a quantitative way. That’s why we try to find products having higher specifications, but of course with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of real customers using the Drywall Screws For Metal Studs before you won’t misguide you, would they? Better ratings mean that better service were experienced by a lot of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like the ratings, customer reviews also give you the actual and on field information, only coming from the real-world consumers about the Drywall Screws For Metal Studs they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting! You don’t just need a good Drywall Screws For Metal Studs, you need a quality product that is not only trendy and but also growing in sales. It may serve you two objectives. First one, the growing number of actual buyers indicates that the product is really good. Secondly, the manufacturers may provide better product quality and also after-sales service as they are selling a lot.
- Value For The Money: They always say that you get what you pay for. Cheap items aren’t always good. But that doesn’t mean you have to splash tons of money on a fancy and underserving product. We try to understand the value for the money you may get from your Drywall Screws For Metal Studs before you put them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability of a product go hand in hand. A sturdy and durable Drywall Screws For Metal Studs will serve the consumer for months and sometimes years to come.
- Availability: Products may come and go, but new products always take the place of the old products. Maybe some new features were added, or some modifications were done. What’s the point of having a good Drywall Screws For Metal Studs if it is not continued by the manufacturer? We try include products that are kept up-to-date and also sold by reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we also take negative ratings into consideration! When we choose the quality top rated Drywall Screws For Metal Studs from the market, the products that have got many negative ratings are filtered and separated.
Noah is a tool expert and DIY enthusiast. He loves to make things with his tool. Doing household repairing and having a good time is a huge motivation for him.