You can trust our compilation of Low Profile Graphic Card Reviews. Because we have worked very hard searching and analyzing 50303 reviews for Low Profile Graphic Card and giving them perfect rating. It was a tough task to list only ten top quality products for Low Profile Graphic Card where thousands are available online. I hope this guideline will help you to take a calculated decision for Best Low Profile Graphic Card.
|1||ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds (with I/O Port Brackets)||9.6||Check on Amazon|
|4||HP Graphics Card - Radeon Pro WX 3200-4 GB GDDR5 - PCIe 3.0 X16 Low Profile - 4 X Mini DisplayPort - Promo||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|5||ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 LP 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|6||VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|7||EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards 02G-P4-6333-KR||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|8||MSI Low Profile Compatible Graphics Cards GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT LP||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|9||VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card||9||Check on Amazon|
|10||MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP Graphic Cards||8.6||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Table for Best Low Profile Graphic Card
50303 number of honest user reviews were found online, which we have gone through to find the Low Profile Graphic Card. Hopefully, our in-depth suggestions from this article will help you find your perfect product.
Table Of Content:
- ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L...
- Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
- ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds...
- HP Graphics Card Radeon Pro WX 3200-4 GB GDDR5 PCIe 3.0 X16 Low Profile 4 X Mini DisplayPort Promo
- ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 LP 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, Low-profile, ZT-T16520H-10L...
- VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics...
- EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards 02G-P4-6333-KR
- MSI Low Profile Compatible Graphics Cards GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT LP
- VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card, 4k 2 DisplayPort 1.2, PCIe, 7.1 Surround Sound, Included...
- MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP Graphic Cards
1. ZOTAC GeForce GT 1030 2GB GDDR5 64-bit PCIe 3.0 DirectX 12 HDCP Ready Low Profile Video Card ZT-P10300A-10L
- Unleash your creativity with stunning photo and video editing
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Get easy driver updates and one-click game optimization with GeForce experience
- Tap into the efficient performance of the award-winning NVidia Pascal architecture
- Extended warranty included with every graphics card purchase.
- Form factor: low-profile
2. Gigabyte GeForce GT 1030 GV-N1030D5-2GL Low Profile 2G Computer Graphics Card
- Core clock (MHertz): 1506 in OC mode and 1468 in gaming mode
- Low profile design with 150 millimeter card length; Power requirement: 300 watts
- Integrated with 2GB GDDR5 64bit memory
- One click overclocking via AORUS Graphics Engine
- Form factor: Low profile
3. ASUS GeForce GT 730 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphics Card for Silent HTPC Builds (with I/O Port Brackets)
- Silent passive cooling means true 0dB – perfect for quiet home theater PCs and multimedia centers.
- Flexible I/O: 1x DVI-D, 1x S-Sub, 1x HDMI 1.4a, HDCP 2.2 Suppor
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
4. HP Graphics Card – Radeon Pro WX 3200-4 GB GDDR5 – PCIe 3.0 X16 Low Profile – 4 X Mini DisplayPort – Promo
- Number of monitors supported: 4
- Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
- Chipset line: Radeon Pro
- Chipset Series: WX
- Chipset model: WX 3200
5. ZOTAC GAMING GeForce GTX 1650 LP 4GB GDDR6 128-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New Turing Architecture
- 4GB 128-bit GDDR6
- Low-profile ready, Super Compact 6.30-inch Card, Fits 99% of Systems
- Dual slot, 4K Ready, PCI Bus Powered
- DisplayPort 1.4, HDMI 2.0b, DL-DVI-D
- Boost Clock 1590 MHz
6. VisionTek Products Radeon 7750 SFF 2GB GDDR5 4M DirectX 11 OpenGL Single Fan Low Profile 4X miniDP Graphics Card 900798
- AMD Eyefinity technology multi-display support for up to four displays
- AMD Stream technology
- Designed for Direct Compute 11 and OpenCL
- Accelerated Video Transcoding (AVT) Core Speed 1125 MHz
- Compliant with DirectX 11 and earlier revisions
- Advanced dynamic power management with AMD Power Play technology
- 4 x 4K Cinematic mini DisplayPort Ports v 1 2 (4096 x 2160 per port)
- Supported Operating Systems Windows 8.
7. EVGA GeForce GT 1030 SC 2GB GDDR5 Low Profile Graphic Cards 02G-P4-6333-KR
- Real base Clock: 1290 MHz/ real boost Clock: 1544 MHz; Memory Detail: 2048MB GDDR5
- EVGA GeForce gt 1030 – Superclocked performance,PCI Express 3.0
- 2x faster than Intel Core i5 integrated Graphics
- Includes Low profile bracket
- 48.06 GB/s Memory Bandwidth|6008 MHz (effective)|2048 MB 64 bit GDDR5
8. MSI Low Profile Compatible Graphics Cards GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GT LP
- Clock speed: 7008MHz
- PCI Express x16 3.0 Interface
- Memory: 4GB, GDDR5
- Ports: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI-D, 1 x DisplayPorts
- Chipset: NVIDIA
9. VisionTek Radeon 7750 2GB GDDR5 SFF Graphics Card
- DUAL 4K DISPLAY SETUP – Watch Cinematic 4k content on 2 displays (4096 x 2160 max @ 60 Hz) in 10-bit color.
- INDEPENDENTLY POWERED – Bus-powered 65W max power draw and requires no additional power source (minimum of 300W PC power supply is recommended).
- INDEPENDENT HD AUDIO – Each DisplayPort provides independent audio sound to each monitor in brilliant 7.
- NATIVE DISPLAY PORT – Connect to any monitor you choose with one display cable and select independent monitor resolutions and refresh rates with AMD Eyefinity capabilities.
- 2GB GDDR5 MEMORY – 1125 MHz memory clock and 800 MHz GPU clock (PCIe x 16) with 128-bit memory interface (512 Stream Processors).
- SFF & FULL-HEIGHT BRACKET – This Short Form Factor (SFF) GPU includes a full-height bracket for standard-size cases in addition to compact PCs and Mini ATX.
- OPERATING SYSTEMS – Windows 10, Windows 8.
10. MSI GTX 1050 TI 4GT LP Graphic Cards
- 1 x DL-DVI-D, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x DisplayPort 1.4
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5;75 Watts
- Memory Interface: 128-bit.Item dimensions L x W x H 7.09 x 2.72 x 3.5 inches.Power consumption 75 W
- Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- Optional Low Profile Bracket is required for small form factor desktop computer.
- First, our algorithms have collected information available about these products from various sources.
- We employed both AI and big data volume to collect and validate all the information.
- Then our intelligent AI ranked the products on their quality-to-price ratio through using the industry-standard criteria and let us pick the best Low Profile Graphic Card currently available on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens actually when you select a not-so-reputable manufacturing brand just because the product price seems cheap? Well, in that case, the chance of having a short-lasting item goes higher. That’s because those renowned manufacturing brands try to maintain their quality, while others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need a lots of features, but only useful ones. We look at those features that actually matter and thus choose the top Low Profile Graphic Card based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers may help you measure only the quality of a product in just a quantitative way. That’s why we try to find products having higher specifications, but of course with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of real customers using the Low Profile Graphic Card before you won’t misguide you, would they? Better ratings mean that better service were experienced by a lot of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like the ratings, customer reviews also give you the actual and on field information, only coming from the real-world consumers about the Low Profile Graphic Card they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting! You don’t just need a good Low Profile Graphic Card, you need a quality product that is not only trendy and but also growing in sales. It may serve you two objectives. First one, the growing number of actual buyers indicates that the product is really good. Secondly, the manufacturers may provide better product quality and also after-sales service as they are selling a lot.
- Value For The Money: They always say that you get what you pay for. Cheap items aren’t always good. But that doesn’t mean you have to splash tons of money on a fancy and underserving product. We try to understand the value for the money you may get from your Low Profile Graphic Card before you put them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability of a product go hand in hand. A sturdy and durable Low Profile Graphic Card will serve the consumer for months and sometimes years to come.
- Availability: Products may come and go, but new products always take the place of the old products. Maybe some new features were added, or some modifications were done. What’s the point of having a good Low Profile Graphic Card if it is not continued by the manufacturer? We try include products that are kept up-to-date and also sold by reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we also take negative ratings into consideration! When we choose the quality top rated Low Profile Graphic Card from the market, the products that have got many negative ratings are filtered and separated.
Noah is a tool expert and DIY enthusiast. He loves to make things with his tool. Doing household repairing and having a good time is a huge motivation for him.