Our team have studied on 34208 honest reviews available on the web for Video Card For 1440p, chose the perfect ones and get prepared for Video Card For 1440p Reviews to have an impact on your life. It was very tricky to shortlist the ideal Video Card For 1440p from literally thousands of products available online. However, we’ve tried to confirm that you get only the Best Video Card For 1440p from our recommendations. Check our unique listings-:
|1||ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) - WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|2||Mirabox 4K Capture Card||9.8||Check on Amazon|
|3||ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card||9||Check on Amazon|
|4||ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)||9||Check on Amazon|
|5||Sigue Sonando, Keep on Dreaming ESP||9||Check on Amazon|
|6||ASUS TUF Gaming Video Capture Card (CU4K30) 4K/2K/1080P 120 FPS & HDR Passthrough||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|7||Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler - Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|8||AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA – 4Kp60 HDR Pass-Through||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|9||MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G)||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|10||Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2||8.4||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Table for Best Video Card For 1440p
34208 reviews were studied and considered when mentioning our product recommendations for the Video Card For 1440p in this review article.
Table Of Content:
- ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K HDR Gaming Monitor , 1ms, Extreme Low Motion Blur, Speaker, G-SYNC Compatible, VESA...
- Mirabox 4K Capture Card,USB3.0 HDMI Game Capture with 4K@60Hz Input and Pass-through,1080P 60FPS USB3.0...
- ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card, Super Compact, ZT-T16600K-10M
- ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card...
- Sigue Sonando, Keep on Dreaming ESP
- ASUS TUF Gaming Video Capture Card 4K/2K/1080P 120 FPS & HDR Passthrough, Near-Zero Latency, Certified...
- Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real...
- AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA 4Kp60 HDR Pass-Through, 4Kp30 Capture Card, Ultra-Low Latency for Broadcasting...
- MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics...
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2, Internal Capture Card, Stream and Record 4K60 HDR10 with ultra-low latency on PS5...
1. ASUS TUF Gaming 27″ 2K HDR Gaming Monitor (VG27AQ) – WQHD (2560 x 1440), 165Hz (Supports 144Hz)
- 27 inch WQHD (2560×1440) IPS gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) response time 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz) and G-SYNC compatibility for a tear-free experience.
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB Sync) Technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with Adaptive-Sync eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates.
- Marathon ready with ASUS Eye Care technology to minimize eye fatigue and an ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk.
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 High Dynamic Range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors.
- Flexible connectivity options with DisplayPort 1.2 and Dual HDMI (V2.0)
2. Mirabox 4K Capture Card
- 4K@60Hz Input and Pass-through Capture Card】This capture card support PS5 4K@60Hz input and pass-through, it can support ZERO latency pass-through.
- YUY2 4:4:4 1080P 60FPS HDMI Capture Card】Support OBS YUY2 4:4:4 1080P FPS capture, this setting can make your live broadcast more clear and beautiful, it is very useful for your game live streaming,online video conference,online teaching broadcast,Zoom(Microsoft Teams) live streaming,etc.
- Stronger compatibility Capture Card】This 4K hdmi capture card can be compatible with all 4K 1080P 720P hdmi device, such as PS5, PS4, PS3,Switch,Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii,Wii U,DVD,camera,ZOSI security camera,DSLR and set top box etc.
- 0 Faster Data Transmition and 3.
- Plug and Play,No Need to Install Driver】It is compatible with Linux, Mac OS, windows 7/8/10, very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
3. ZOTAC Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5 192-bit Gaming Graphics Card
- New turing architecture
- Classic and modern games at 1080p at 60 fps. Supported os windows 10 / 8 / 7
- Super compACt 8.5-inch card, fits 99% of systems
- Dual slot, 4k/ HDR/ VR ready. Supported os – windows 10 / 7 64-bit, Linux 64-bit
- 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b
- Boost clock 1785 mhz
4. ASUS ROG Strix AMD Radeon RX 5500XT Overclocked 8G GDDR6 1440p HDMI DisplayPort Gaming Graphics Card (ROG-STRIX-RX5500XT-O8G-GAMING)
- Axial-tech fan design features longer fan blades and a unique barrier ring to increase air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- 2. 9-slot Design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the two powerful Axial-tech fans.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips 2 hybrid-controlled fan headers for optimal system cooling.
- Auto Extreme Manufacturing deliver premium quality and reliability with aerospace-grade Super Alloy Power II components.
5. Sigue Sonando, Keep on Dreaming ESP
6. ASUS TUF Gaming Video Capture Card (CU4K30) 4K/2K/1080P 120 FPS & HDR Passthrough
- Passthrough video in up to 4K HDR at 60 Hz is supported and offloads to capture video in up to 4K at 30 Hz for high-quality livestream visuals.
- Plug & Play UVC allows gamers to simply connect to any PC with USB 3.
- Certified OBS Studio compatibility ensures optimal usage on a wide variety of streaming platforms
- Durable alloy outer shell improves durability over time while maintaining a slim footprint.
- Controller and headset connections enable audio from team comms to be shared with the audience.
- Delivers video streaming in 4K up to 30 fps, 2K up to 60 fps, and Full HD up to 120 fps
7. Marseille mClassic Plug-and-Play Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler – Upgrade Your Graphics Card in Real Time with No Lag for Nintendo Switch
- HDMI Video Game Console 1440p/4K Upscaler: The world’s first plug-and-play graphics card that boosts your game console’s graphics in real-time to give clean, sharp images.
- 4k No Lag Enhancer: It works with Nintendo Switch, Original Xbox, PlayStation, GameCube, PS2, Wii, DreamCast, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, & many more.
- Video Game Accessory: Insert the mClassic into the HDMI port on your game console, dock, Roku/Apple TV & connect the other end to the TV or monitor with an HDMI cable, that’s it! The mClassic, Micro-USB cable & HDMI extension cable included in the pack.
- Console Graphic Booster: It analyzes each pixel in its immediate context as well as its global context to determine the most suitable modifications for each pixel, a technology Marseille Inc.
- Scaling On/Off: The mClassic video game enhancer offers an amazing improvement to images, but in the event you decide to disable the features, there’s no need to disconnect it from anything! You can just switch it off using the external sliding switch!.
8. AVerMedia Live Gamer ULTRA – 4Kp60 HDR Pass-Through
- 4Kp60 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Pass-through (For 4K, HDR or High frame rate recording only NVIDIA graphics card are supported.
- High Refresh Rate Pass-through at Full HD up to 240Hz; 4Kp60 / 1440p144 / 1080p240
- Max Recording: 4Kp30 / 1440p60 / 1080p120 / 1080p60HDR
- Ultra low latency: enjoy playing uncompressed video straight on their PC monitor with virtually no latency.
- Plug and play right out of box.
- Cyber link Power Director 15 included for 4K video editing
- Recommended to use with Intel chipset.
9. MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6 192-bit HDMI/DP Ray Tracing Turing Architecture VR Ready Graphics Card (RTX 2060 GAMING Z 6G)
- Chipset: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
- Core clocks: 1830 MHz/ 14 gbps
- Memory interface: 192-bit
- Video memory: 6gb gddr6
- Output: DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4)/ HDMI 2.0b x 1
- Power connectors – 8-pin x 1
- Digital maximum resolution – 7680 x 4320
10. Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2
- Input: HDMI (unencrypted)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through). Supported resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- HDR 10-bit: Pass-through and recording. Encoding: HEVC/H.265 HDR, AVC/H.264
- Perfect for: PS5, PS4 Pro, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One X, Twitch, YouTube
- First, our algorithms have collected information available about these products from various sources.
- We employed both AI and big data volume to collect and validate all the information.
- Then our intelligent AI ranked the products on their quality-to-price ratio through using the industry-standard criteria and let us pick the best Video Card For 1440p currently available on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens actually when you select a not-so-reputable manufacturing brand just because the product price seems cheap? Well, in that case, the chance of having a short-lasting item goes higher. That’s because those renowned manufacturing brands try to maintain their quality, while others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need a lots of features, but only useful ones. We look at those features that actually matter and thus choose the top Video Card For 1440p based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers may help you measure only the quality of a product in just a quantitative way. That’s why we try to find products having higher specifications, but of course with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of real customers using the Video Card For 1440p before you won’t misguide you, would they? Better ratings mean that better service were experienced by a lot of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like the ratings, customer reviews also give you the actual and on field information, only coming from the real-world consumers about the Video Card For 1440p they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting! You don’t just need a good Video Card For 1440p, you need a quality product that is not only trendy and but also growing in sales. It may serve you two objectives. First one, the growing number of actual buyers indicates that the product is really good. Secondly, the manufacturers may provide better product quality and also after-sales service as they are selling a lot.
- Value For The Money: They always say that you get what you pay for. Cheap items aren’t always good. But that doesn’t mean you have to splash tons of money on a fancy and underserving product. We try to understand the value for the money you may get from your Video Card For 1440p before you put them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability of a product go hand in hand. A sturdy and durable Video Card For 1440p will serve the consumer for months and sometimes years to come.
- Availability: Products may come and go, but new products always take the place of the old products. Maybe some new features were added, or some modifications were done. What’s the point of having a good Video Card For 1440p if it is not continued by the manufacturer? We try include products that are kept up-to-date and also sold by reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we also take negative ratings into consideration! When we choose the quality top rated Video Card For 1440p from the market, the products that have got many negative ratings are filtered and separated.
Noah is a tool expert and DIY enthusiast. He loves to make things with his tool. Doing household repairing and having a good time is a huge motivation for him.