Are you searching Wire Pulling Lubricant Reviews? Our expert writers have found 50496 number of reviews online for "Wire Pulling Lubricant" and shortlisted them. This suggestions are made for those searching for the ideal Wire Pulling Lubricant. On selected top quality products for the Best Wire Pulling Lubricant you will see various ratings. The rating matrix that we have configured is based on the user ratings found on the web. Take a closer look -
|1||3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT (1 quart)||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|2||Premium Synthetic Polymer Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant||9.4||Check on Amazon|
|3||Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|4||3M(TM) Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|5||Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant||9.2||Check on Amazon|
|6||Gardner Bender 79-401 Super-Slick Cable Pulling Lubricant||9||Check on Amazon|
|7||IDEAL Electrical 31-378 Aqua-Gel II Electrical Pulling Lubricant - 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|8||Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant||8.8||Check on Amazon|
|9||Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant||8.6||Check on Amazon|
|10||Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant||8.4||Check on Amazon|
Comparison Table for Best Wire Pulling Lubricant
50496 number of honest user reviews were found online, which we have gone through to find the Wire Pulling Lubricant. Hopefully, our in-depth suggestions from this article will help you find your perfect product.
- Best Double Sided Tape For Automotive Trim
- Best Gas For Soldering Copper Pipe
- Best Ear Tags For Cattle
Table Of Content:
- 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT , clear and colorless gel, slow drying lubricant, non-corrosive...
- Premium Synthetic Polymer Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant, 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle Klein Tools 51015
- Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant, Greaseless Fiber-Optic Wire Insulation, 1 Qt...
- 3MTM Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT, One Quart
- Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant
- Gardner Bender 79-401 Super-Slick Cable Pulling Lubricant, 28° 200°F, Dries Clear, Conduit Insulation...
- IDEAL Electrical 31-378 Aqua-Gel II Electrical Pulling Lubricant 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle
- Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant, 1 Gallon Bucket
- Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant, 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle
- Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant, 28° 200°F, Dries Clear, Conduit & Fiber-Optic...
1. 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT (1 quart)
- Low coefficient of friction minimizes the chance of cable damage during pulling
- Low solid residue for easier cable replacement. No wax, grease or silicone added
- Industrial lubricant for pulling a variety of cable, including electrical and communications cable
- Check packaging. See Comments in V15 and AG15
- Can be squeezed, pumped or hand-applied directly on cable
- Clear, water-based gel offers quick cleanup. Ideal for applications where cleanliness is a concern
2. Premium Synthetic Polymer Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Excellent all purpose lubricant for electrical and telecommunications and data applications
- Easy-to-apply gel clings instantly to the cable and allows for easy handling and application
- Compatible with most types of cable jackets, including polyethylene and semi-conducting jackets
- Superior ”clingability” to coat wires and conduit evenly, with clean, non-staining, slow drying formula.
- Made in USA
3. Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant
- The product is good to use
- The product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- Model number: 79-006N
4. 3M(TM) Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT
- Lubricant minimizes cable damage from high pulling forces
- Offers more efficient cable replacement with low residue
- Lubricates many kinds of wires including communications, telephone and light, guided cables
- Available in a convenient 1-qt bottle
- Colorless polymer gel
5. Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant
- No mess formula stays where it is applied and wipes clean from hands and fabric
- 4X greater yield than gel or wax lubricants
- Coats better and is 30-percent more slippery than gel or wax lubricants
- One can equals four quarts of wax/gel lubricants.
- Made in USA
6. Gardner Bender 79-401 Super-Slick Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Harmless to skin and safe for the environment
- Universally compatible with all cable types and jacket materials
- Super-Slick Cable-Pulling Lubricant
- Model number: 79-401
7. IDEAL Electrical 31-378 Aqua-Gel II Electrical Pulling Lubricant – 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle
- Wire Pulling Lubricant: The polymer based lubricant provides maximum tension reduction in high-stress electrical and communications cable-pulling operations.
- High Cling Factor: The Aqua-Gel II lubricant has a high cling factor for friction reduction in short or long cable pulls.
- Environmentally Safe: The non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive lubricant cleans up easily with soap and water and dries to a semi-fluid film which won’t clog conduit.
- Wide Compatibility: This lubricant is best suited for outdoor utility applications and is rated for use with all cable jacket types except for composite rubber.
- Product Specifications: The IDEAL AquaGel II lubricant is stable from 28°F to 180°F and is packaged in a 1 qt squeeze bottle.
8. Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant
- ClearGlide Lubricant
- Dries to a Semi-Lube that will not Clog Conduit
- Cable-Pulling Lubricant
- Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable and Non-Corrosive
- Safe for all Cable Types
9. Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant
- High performance lubricant for general electrical and utility applications
- Temperature stable; does not liquefy and drop off after high temperatures
- Compatible with most types of cable, including low-density polyethylene
- Superior ”clingability” to coat wires and conduit evenly with non-staining, slow-drying formula that dries to a slipper film.
- Made in USA
10. Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Easy and versatile to use
- Apply manually or with pump
- Poly-Gel Cable-Pulling Lubricant
- First, our algorithms have collected information available about these products from various sources.
- We employed both AI and big data volume to collect and validate all the information.
- Then our intelligent AI ranked the products on their quality-to-price ratio through using the industry-standard criteria and let us pick the best Wire Pulling Lubricant currently available on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens actually when you select a not-so-reputable manufacturing brand just because the product price seems cheap? Well, in that case, the chance of having a short-lasting item goes higher. That’s because those renowned manufacturing brands try to maintain their quality, while others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need a lots of features, but only useful ones. We look at those features that actually matter and thus choose the top Wire Pulling Lubricant based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers may help you measure only the quality of a product in just a quantitative way. That’s why we try to find products having higher specifications, but of course with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of real customers using the Wire Pulling Lubricant before you won’t misguide you, would they? Better ratings mean that better service were experienced by a lot of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like the ratings, customer reviews also give you the actual and on field information, only coming from the real-world consumers about the Wire Pulling Lubricant they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is very interesting! You don’t just need a good Wire Pulling Lubricant, you need a quality product that is not only trendy and but also growing in sales. It may serve you two objectives. First one, the growing number of actual buyers indicates that the product is really good. Secondly, the manufacturers may provide better product quality and also after-sales service as they are selling a lot.
- Value For The Money: They always say that you get what you pay for. Cheap items aren’t always good. But that doesn’t mean you have to splash tons of money on a fancy and underserving product. We try to understand the value for the money you may get from your Wire Pulling Lubricant before you put them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability of a product go hand in hand. A sturdy and durable Wire Pulling Lubricant will serve the consumer for months and sometimes years to come.
- Availability: Products may come and go, but new products always take the place of the old products. Maybe some new features were added, or some modifications were done. What’s the point of having a good Wire Pulling Lubricant if it is not continued by the manufacturer? We try include products that are kept up-to-date and also sold by reliable sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we also take negative ratings into consideration! When we choose the quality top rated Wire Pulling Lubricant from the market, the products that have got many negative ratings are filtered and separated.
Noah is a tool expert and DIY enthusiast. He loves to make things with his tool. Doing household repairing and having a good time is a huge motivation for him.